Stir-Fried Sesame Asparagus with Pickled Ginger
Written by Eli Ben-yehudaOn November 19, 2018
Looking for a quick, easy way to prepare the asparagus that’s plentiful in your produce section this spring? This recipe has an Asian taste that marries sweet and sour flavors and makes a perfect side dish to broiled chicken or fish. Select firm, straight stalks with closely closed tips, whether you like pencil-thin or thick stalks. Choose stalks of uniform size for even cooking.
1) Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet or wok.
2) Add the shallot and stir-fry over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
3) Add the asparagus and mushrooms and continue to cook, tossing the vegetables constantly, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
4) Lower the heat to medium. Add the red pepper flakes, cilantro and hoisin sauce. Stir to mix well.
5) Place in a serving bowl. Top with ginger and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
Click Here For More Heart Healthy Recipes
Written by Eli Ben-Yehuda
With a passion for health advocacy Eli researches and writes many articles concerning improving the lives of people diagnosed with high blood pressure and the complication they experience. He believes educating people is the best way to improve their overall health.
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.