Grilled Chicken Breasts with Warm Balsamic Strawberries
Written by Eli Ben-yehudaOn July 21, 2019
As summer is well underway across the country and temperatures are rising here is a heart healthy dish to enjoy. This savory dish, from Cleveland Clinic Healthy Heart Lifestyle Guide and Cookbook, rivals those found at fine restaurants. The beauty of it is you can make this healthy masterpiece in your own home with minimal effort. Who said following a cardio-protective diet can’t get the chef a standing ovation?
1) Place the chicken breasts in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, garlic, tarragon, salt and pepper. Pour over the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2) When ready to cook, preheat a grooved nonstick grill pan. Remove the chicken from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Cook 4 to 5 minutes per side, until the juices run clear when the chicken is pierced with the tip of a knife.
3) Serve at once with 2 tablespoons of strawberries and drizzle a bit of the liquid around the edge. Decorate with chives (if using).
Ingredients:Warm Balsamic Strawberries
1) Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
2) Saute the onion over medium heat until wilted.
3) Add the chives, wine, vinegar and pepper and simmer for 2 minutes.
4) Add the strawberries and cook for another 3 minutes. They should keep their shape, but the flavors should blend.
Click Here For More Heart Healthy Recipes
Written by Eli Ben-Yehuda
With a passion for health advocacy Eli researches and writes many articles concerning improving the lives of people diagnosed with high blood pressure and the complication they experience. He believes educating people is the best way to improve their overall health.
How to Lower Blood Pressure Fast & Naturally.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug, FDA-Cleared device for lowering blood pressure naturally. It is clinically proven, doctor recommended and has no side effects.
RESPeRATE lowers blood pressure by relaxing constricted blood vessels which cause high blood pressure. RESPeRATE does so by harnessing the therapeutic power of slow-paced breathing with prolonged exhalation in a way that is virtually impossible to achieve on your own. All you have to do is breathe along with RESPeRATE’s guiding tones.
- Clinically proven
- Over 250,000 Customers
- FDA Cleared
- No Side Effects
Get 10 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure.
You will also receive our bi-weekly RESPeRATE Journal.
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.