- New Article Lower You Blood Pressure Naturally With Spirulina Published on July 11, 2019What Is High Blood Pressure?
High blood pressure is a common condition in which the long-term force of the blood against your artery walls is high enough that it may eventually cause health problems, such as heart disease.
Blood pressure is determined both by the amount of blood your heart pumps and the amount of resistance to blood flow in your arteries. The more blood your heart
- Latest Articles
- Why Blood Pressure Increases With Age
- Super Bowl Sunday Cowboy Caviar
- How Blood Pressure Works
- How To Unwind When You Are Stressed
- How Food Can Replace Sleeping Pills
- The Cost Factors of Treating Insomnia
- Crustless Leek, Greens, and Herb Quiche
- Ten Of Mother Natures Essentials For Lower Blood Pressure
- Eating This Tropical Fruit Lowers Your Blood Pressure
- The Danger of Energy Drinks and High Blood Pressure
- Dealing With Stress and Panic Attacks
- Beef French Dip With Au Jus