- New Article Why Does My Partner Jerk In Their Sleep? Published on July 15, 2019What Is High Blood Pressure?
High blood pressure is a common condition in which the long-term force of the blood against your artery walls is high enough that it may eventually cause health problems, such as heart disease.
Blood pressure is determined both by the amount of blood your heart pumps and the amount of resistance to blood flow in your arteries. The more blood your heart
- Latest Articles
- St John’s Wort for Insomnia
- Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome.
- Lowering Cholesterol Decreases Blood Pressure
- How High Blood Pressure Reacts To The “Pet Affect”
- Myths and truths about high blood pressure headaches
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Healthy?
- Vitamin C for Lower Blood Pressure
- Does Xanax Help Lower Hypertension?
- Swimming to Lower Blood Pressure
- Choosing A Blood Pressure Monitor
- Heart Healthy Chicken Lo Mein
- Lower You Blood Pressure Naturally With Spirulina